NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE CHEESECAKE PARFAITS

Layers of chocolate and peanut butter in these easy No Bake Peanut Butter Fudge Cheesecake Parfaits will have you licking your cup clean. Great mini dessert recipe for parties.
Chocolate and peanut butter is my kryptonite. No matter how hard I try to resist this dessert combo, I cannot do it. A few weeks ago I decided that I was going to try to do the whole sugar-free thing. Why? I’m not really sure. I mean, you guys see all the recipes I share here, right? Just imagine that times 100…that’s my kitchen and pantry 24/7.
With all the cookies, brownies, and treats that I feel the urge to bake, going sugar-free isn’t really the best option. But hey, it’s either watch what I eat or say goodbye to those skinny jeans in my closet. And since I just bought 2 new pairs, it’s bye bye sugar.
Or at least I thought it was…

Ingredients
  • 12 chocolate cream filled cookies (Oreos)
  • 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar + 1/3 cup, divided
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
  • 1 1/4 cups quartered mini Reese's peanut butter cups
  • 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
Instructions
  1. Place the cookies in a food processor and pulse until the cookies are crumbs. Reserve 1 Tablespoon for garnish.
  2. Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add 1/2 cup powdered sugar and beat again.
  3. Add the peanut butter, salt, and vanilla and beat until creamy again.
  4. In a clean, chilled mixing bowl beat the heavy cream and remaining powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
  5. Fold 2 cups of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Stir in 1 cup of the chopped peanut butter cups.
  6. Spoon 2 teaspoons of cookie crumbs into the bottom of 8 - 5 ounce shot glasses. Top with a large teaspoon of the peanut butter cheesecake. Tap the glasses to even out the mixture. Divide the remaining crumbs into the glasses. Spoon the remaining cheesecake on top of the crumbs. Tap the glasses again to settle the ingredients evenly.
  7. Place the hot fudge in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 15 seconds. Spoon the hot fudge evenly on the tops of the parfaits.
  8. Pipe the remaining whipped cream on top of each parfait and top with the reserved crumbs and remaining peanut butter cups.
You can find complete recipes of this No Bake Peanut Butter Fudge Cheesecake Parfaits in insidebrucrewlife.com
- food recipes

Healthy Recipes

Previous
Next Post »